Climbmax in Stuttgart opened its gates in 2012. With over 2,500m² of climbing terrain it is one of the biggest indoor climbing and bouldering gyms in Germany.
Featuring a unique combination of climbing, bouldering and the first indoor via ferrata in Germany, Climbmax in Stuttgart offers everything a climber’s heart desires.
No matter whether you are a first-timer, advanced climber or hard mover: with a choice of more than 200 climbing routes and 200 bouldering problems anyone can find his/her personal project!
Climbmax offers a variety of workshops, specific training and climbing events for companies, schools, associations and social services providers.
Top-roping Area Features
Climbmax is one of the ten largest climbing gyms in Germany out of a total of approx. 250 gyms. It is the first gym in Germany offering an indoor via ferrata. This parcours is just one of many innovations that distinguish Climbmax from other gyms. The Climbmax team strives for the highest quality in terms of climbing facilities and versatility.
· 1,400 m² of climbing walls
· climbing height of up to 14.50 m
· floor space approx. 900 m²
· first indoor via ferrata
· change of routes in a 3-month-rhythm
· license as assembly area
· capacity for major events/ climbing competitions
Bouldering Area Features
· over 1,100 m² bouldering walls in every inclination
· up to 4.50 m high
· possibility to top out nearly every boulder
· change of holds every six to eight week